Friday, July 10, 2009

Sleepless

I slept less than 5 hours in the past 2 days, i looked like a zombie by today and I'm sick, GREAT!!
Falling sick at this hectic moment is not in my list of options!I hate you FLU....Please leave me alone!!!
Sigh, maybe I'm really getting old, can't survive without sleep moreover I've only slept 5 hours in the past 48hours.
Why am i having sleepless nights?Blame myself for procrastinating assignments.
English Research Paper, I hate you.....Lucky I'm done with you finally~~

Went out yamcha at SS2 吹吹水(at first wanna go murni,but it was drizzling)with Ching Man(Wai's pet sister from Hong Kong),Danny,Choon Hong(Wai's 2nd Bro),Choon Seng(Wai's Twin Bro),3rd bro and 2 friends of Ching Man on Thursday night.(whats with all the brackets?in case some people might not understand who am i talking about)...
Me and Danny shared and treated her an Oreo cheesecake from Secret Recipe because its her birthday today,Happy Birthday^^.
Everyone was so full and wasn't able to finish the cake....imagine,its cheese....and they actually divided the whole cake into 9 pieces.
Had a great time laughing....very stress releasing

Today, went out with mummy to Serdang, her client's restaurant for some business thing.Every time me and my siblings will follow mummy for sure if she says shes going to 海天..
Because the food there is superb and yummy...lolz
John have to work while Walter got school, so I'm the only one who followed mummy today.
And yes,my lunch was very delicious^^!!

Reach home around 3pm and slept until 7pm,Walter knocked on my door and says lets go buy dinner already. I'm so blur that i thought it was still early in the morning, why you come and disturb me!!Hahaz, that is what will happen to me sometimes when i have afternoon naps.

More assignments and presentations are waiting for me to accomplish, I wonder can i survive through...even now~~~

I really can't wait til my sem break, I need vacation n relaxation to recharge myself.
I'm also looking forward to my 21st birthday,23rd July might not mean anything to you, but that particular day meant a lot to me.
Anyone plan buying me Presents??*Wish* Wish*Wish*
XD....I'm a very greedy person.

Oh ya, my marketing project, sales of cuppy cakes....we earned RM 228,deducting the cost...We've actually manage to earn profit of Rm118.3....Divided into 5,each of us got RM23.66
Not bad right?Only by selling 152 cupcakes in 3 days.
If i could not get a job a psychologist next time, maybe i could open up a bakery shop^^.
Collin even suggested me to combine psycho clinic with bakery where i serve patients with cakes or breads during psychotherapy sessions...hahaz
Why all of a sudden its so business minded already?
Mummy scolded me stupid, that i dunno how to count for cost and earn money.XD
Not calculative enough to be a business person.


PS: Happy 21st Birthday Choong Leong^^!!

"I'd Give It All Up, I'm Takin' Back My Love, I've Given You Too Much"
Enrique Iglesias Ft. Ciara - Takin' Back My Love


No comments: