Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Goodbye My Dear Friend,Serina

Shes the girl i knew when i first transferred to SMK Menjalara when i'm in Form 3.
Its Been 6 years now.
And today,Shes leaving to US,to stay with her mum.
I really don't know when will be the next time i will see her again...
But i wish you all the best Serina...
Please don't forget me!!Although US got lots of Leng Zai and Leng Lui
I will not be able to send her off at the airport...
WHY????Because i have presentation today!!!
I'm sorry my friend!
Rmb to come back and visit us when u have the chance...
And of course...i will earn more money!!So that i can visit you too...and ure suppose to take care of my food and accommodations XD

After graduated from high school, i hardly meet up with her or contact with her...
I realize i've been a very bad friend
I never appreciate what i have...
And when i'm Aware of it....its too late...shes leaving today.
The time v spent together are always fill with happiness and laughter....sharing and caring.
We will be friends forever no doubt ure far over there....lucky v have internet now...i can still talk and chat with you whenever i like.

I'm already missing you
Tears just won't listen to me now....
*Hugs*
I wish nana All The Best...
Take Care T~T

PS:Thanks for being the cheerful and caring friend of mine!!



"People Comes And Goes In Our life,But Friendship Never Ends Just Because We Are Apart"

No comments: