Friday, July 3, 2009

Friends of Mine

I'm sure you all have different group or gangs of friends,i do.
I have primary gang,high school gang,college gang,friends who are closer to me or some who hardly meet up.
And this two girl belongs to one of my high school gang.I hardly meet up with them because I'm always busy or timing don't allow.
I even felt guilty at times where i have to always reject their request of going out.
Serina is migrating to US on 28th of July,although we know she will be leaving to US since last year,but when she announced to us the confirm date,i only realize there is so little time left to spend with her here at KL.
I actually felt very sad, because i don't know when i would be seeing her again once she moved there.But, i will make sure i earn enough next time so that i can visit her in the future.

I went to kepong after my class at 5pm.First, i went to the optical shop and tried out colour lenses,trying and hesitating which colour to take....at last i still chose my favourite blue^^!!
Then i saw the RayBan which pai guat wai bought is still available!!
I tried on,should i take the black or the silver one,undecided~~~so i told the auntie,please keep for me,I'll choose again when i come to collect the colour contacts.
Maybe i should buy this to myself as my 21st birthday present!!

OK...back to the outing with the girls,we went to have steamboat at menjalara because serina was craving for steamboat.
Then we went to Serina's house,me and Addie were busy ransacking her room.We chatted and help her to pack some of her old stuffs,deciding to throw,to keep or to bring them with her.
Almost 1am only we went back,lucky i don't have classes today.
I will always cherish the time and moments we spent together.
Although we hardly meet up,but i know our friendship never fades.



(pictures takes during previous outing)

Talk about friends,let me show you others who also meant a lot to me; my second family^^!!


"Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel."

No comments: