Friday, July 24, 2009

Early Birthday Celebration With College Mates^^

Wednesday

Camellia,Cheryl 1& Lily ask me to have lunch together on tuesday night...
I only have 1 class on Wednesday,which is psychology.
After class,waited for them in front of HMC office...
PohLyn & Cheryl 1rushed up the stairs and went to secret recipe 1st...
Cheryl 2 have the same birth date with me,the difference is shes younger than me.

We went to Secret Recipe,a whole bunch of people...lolz...
Even Ms.Chris joined us for lunch.
Let me tell you who i had lunch with.....
Ms.Chris,Pohlyn,Chia Huey,Eling,Camellia,Cj,Aaron,Ding,BVoon,Me,Cheryl2,Lily,Cheryl1
and Dong...14 of us....

I ordered fish & chips and ice blended cappuccino.....
I ask Camy if she has extra cash with her....cus i just realized i forgot to bring money cus i used them on the previous night...hahaz....lucky she says she has it...no worries

Then we started to take pictures.....chatting...laughing....
Suddenly,they start to sing birthday song!!!Lolz....and here comes the durian cheese cake!!
Thanks everyone!!I enjoyed the whole thing^^!!
Me & Cheryl2 had a nice lunch celebration planned by my lovely college mates^^
I was so full!!But i still finish my piece of durian cheese cake to show that i appreciate what they had planned for me!!XD

They shared to treat me & cheryl 2 for the lunch and cake....really very very very thank you!!












PS:Felt Grateful to have bunch of college mates who remember my birthday and planed an early celebration for me!!^^Special Thanks to Ms.Chris,Camellia,Lily,PohLyn,Cheryl 1,Chia Huey,ELing,Cheryl2,Joanne,BVoon,CJ,Aaron&Ding!!XOXO!!

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. "

No comments: