Saturday, July 25, 2009

Birthday Celebration Part 3

Friday Night

Yesh....its my part 3 birthday celebration....with my secondary 7 gang....
But tonight we only have 6 ....cus Mr.Chiang Lian went to US ad.

I don't have to drive tonight.
Yloong,Xyin and Wchean came to fetch me and then headed to 1U.
Yvonne was already there, they brought me to Garden for dinner...
Very nice decorations and environment too^^
Love it very much....thanks!!
Bying arrived late....

I'm busy taking pics.....with Bying's DSLR....
Thanks for letting me play with it!!
The dishes are not bad....but of course not cheap....its birthday dinner....so....special dinner for us all.
After finish eating our food,we were taking pics...
And then suddenly,Xyin was ordered by Yloong to cover up my eyes....
Then i was leaded to the front part of the restaurant....
When i opened my eyes....everyone were singing birhtday song....Just For Me^^!!
Bying was holding the plate of cakes in front of me...
I'm really very impressed and happy with all the effort they put in to plan all these!!
Thanks!!Alot!!

Then.....they wanna make fun of me....of course they won't let the chance slip by so easily
I warned them early not to push my face to the cake....cus i nvr did this to anyone of them before!!
Who knows...they made me pull out 12candles(1big 11small) with my mouth from the cake...
Fine....to be fair to them also...
While enjoying the cake....a waiter brought a Elle paper bag and passed it to me...Happy Birthday!
Yes....they bought me the present and ask the waiter to keep it ealier....
Its a handbag^^
purple....my favourite colour...even the present wrapper is purple in colour!!

Bying sent me home after that...thanks again people!!
Friends forever....*hugs*

PS:I really love the pictures taken with DSLR.....I want One!!

Pictures are too big and slow to be uploaded here...I've tried few times but failed(lazy to resize)
Check them out in facebook^^








"Be Grateful & Appreciate What You Have In Life, Things Are Not Always Granted!"


No comments: