Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back to class!

I'm feeling much better today!!Gie, you must get well soon...100% healthy!

Thank god that Ms.Chris allows me to swap my presentation day with Camy, thanks Camy!
If not i will have 3 presentations on the very same day,now i have 2...which is marketing n psychology.

Had my marketing quiz after class,was supposed to pick up Walter at school after my class.
Made him waited til 3.30pm instead of 2.30 pm.Sorry bro: - /
Then both of us went to have lunch at sushi king(mummy is gonna kill us when she sees this), cuz dunno wad else to eat.

Assignments!!Argghhh....i really hate you all!
But i have no choice,but to complete them.Sigh,so sad!

Wei Chean's dream came true, he got to change his course to vet,congratulations!!^^
Another news of the day is one of my A-level classmate is getting married soon,congratulations Mei Chi陈美琪,the girl who has exact Chinese name as me.I'm 吴美琪^^

I have to start my English argumentative essay(i need extra points!!)....have to stop here now...Byez!

"Once You Learn To Quit, It Becomes A Habit"

No comments: