Saturday, July 4, 2009

Friday Night

Parents went out and not coming back for dinner, me and Walter(younger bro) went out to have dinner ourselves.
John(elder bro), on the other hand went to Penang for Kah Lay's Convocation. Congratulations Dr.Oh^^!!

Bee Ying called and ask me wanna go Putrajaya with her cuz she needs to take photographs for her assignments. Yvonne and Xiao Yin will be joining us.
While waiting for them to reach my house, as usual i would just sit in front of my laptop.

Pai Guat Wai says he most probably can come back during august instead of September,if he manage to finish earlier then end of July also might be possible to come back....weee~~~can celebrate my birthday ad...
Plus,if he comes back by mid August, then we can go trip ad cuz Danny will also have sem break!!
Such rare chances that 3 of us will have holiday at the same time.
Can't wait for my sem break, i really wanna go trip, i wanna go play,enjoy,relax.
But now I'm stuck with all the stupid assignments,research paper, quiz, presentation, finals.....arghhhh....fed up!

BeeYing picked me up around 11pm,then we headed to putrajaya.
I was drooling over her brand new canon 500d DSLR, just can't get my hand off it.
I *wish* for a DSLR too...mummy!!! Or anyone buying me one as birthday present??Please??~~~
Snapped some pictures of night scenes and buildings, my favourite will be the Putrajaya bridge which look like bones,will upload them when i get it from her.

here comes the pics^^


(Pics are a bit blurry since i took them inside the car)

Then headed back to Puchong, it's already 2am when we reached. Went to the coffee shop outside my house to have supper , 4 of us shared some fry mee and 蚝煎.
Then while eating, i saw a very familiar car drove past us and parked in front of the shop.....my parents, they just came back and wanna have supper too.
They went back to Kepong around 3am. I don't have to drive today,kekekez....

Fell in love with Taylor Swift's songs recently like, Breathe...You Belong With Me....
nice country songs.I repeated non-stop in my i-tunes and its still playing now.

"I can't breathe without you,but i have to."

No comments: