Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fully Packed Saturday

Woke up at 8.30am,cuz have to attend Xiao Yin and Yvonne's Diploma Convocation at Tarc
Congratulations!!

We were baked under the hot sun....pity them....have to wear the convo gown summore...
Snap pics for them..
Bought 2 bouquet of 'bear' for both of them...hope they like it.



New Baby RayBan



Went home and take bath....get ready for my 4th birthday celebration dinner with Danny and Oo.
Headed to 1utama....3 of us went straight for dinner cuz v were very hungryXD
Buffet dinner at Seoul Garden^^!!
Thanks Nie and Oo for the treat!
The food were nice, they have diff flavours kind of fish,chicken and beef....
I was SUPER FULL!!
I wanted to have ice kacang, so i went to make my own...
When i get back to my seat....both of them just went to take thiers
I was just about to eat my ice kacang...and i saw a brown wrapped gift on the table...with ribbons^^
Yesh....my present from Danie....Thanks^^
Its a purse from Charles & Keith....i wanted to change my purse for some time ad...
Hahaz....really thank you very much!!

After we are done with the buffet, then we went shopping...
Both of them bought bags.
Nie even bought a pair of shoes from ZARA...
I want new shoes too....my baby silver sneakers from SEED are getting old.
I had a wonderful night!!

My birthday was superb this year!With all the time spent with family and friends.
And really thanks for the money spent to celebrate my birthday!!
*Touched and Grateful*
















PS:Can i celebrate my birthday for one whole month??*Wish*Wish*[Greedy Gie]

"Some things we don't talk about
better do without
just hold a smile
we're falling in and out of love
the same damn problem

together all the while
you can never say never
when we don't know why
time and time again
younger now then we were before
don't let me go,

we're falling apart
and coming together again and again
we're coming apart
but we hold it together
hold it together, together again

don't let me go."
(The Fray, Never Say Never)


No comments: