Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Blues

Drag myself out of bed, have to say bye to my tweety printed comforter....and all my beloved Teddies!!

Yea,its Monday again....and I'm having Monday Blues Today....
I just wish i can skip all of the assignments and Finals and go straight to the Holidays!!
Pai Guat Wai,faster come back larh.....when ure back in KL,that also means I'm having holiday ad!
Danie, u better plan where to take us to when we visit you!!!
ALL the Yummy Foods!!
Wish we could even visit Langkawi!!
I've been longing to go vacation for ....half a year?Maybe more than that!

First class of the day,marketing~
Felt a little better when we got back our marketing report's marks...41/50.....
10 marks gone cuz he doesn't accept our peer evaluation last Thursday.
Nvm,we will work harder on the presentation and slides^^.

CTS class was canceled, Miss Chirs was absent.
Went to have lunch at MCD with Camellia,Cheryl,Lily & Pohlyn.(JunYan and Aisya joined us later on)
This lunch break with them was very very rare,cus i have classes back to back everyday.
Where i only have 1 break on Monday with Cheryl before the Stupid Malaysian Studies Class.

English Class today was quite meaningful and full of thoughts,because Ms. Sharmila wanted us to have a impromptu speech on "The person who influence or inspire you the most".
I realized that everyone or every family have their very own book of story to tell.
I'm lucky and fortunate to be where i am now.
Thanks Mummy and my family members!
Of course my beloved friends also play important roles in my life.
Love you all always^^!

During the break before Stupid Malaysian Studies class,went to KFC with Cheryl,BVoon,Aaron,Cj & Ding.
Our malaysian studies group project faced lots of obstacles.....dates being postponed cuz of the problem of booking for a venue.
The Lecturer scold us DUMB for not aruging with the staffs that they approved and rejected our application without replacing a venue for us.
How could she scold us DUMB??How can a lecturer be so rude??Should go back to primary school and learn moral or english class to learn what is the meaning of the word "RESPECT".
I just want a pass for my malaysian studies....I don't wanna resit and face all these shit again!

Parents got meeting so were not able to come back for dinner.
Me and Walter went to have DIM SUM,yea...our all time favourite....
Mummy is gonna kill us,cuz she doesn't like it.And its Expensive....lolz

PS: Another 3 days!!(Presents ready people??)
Greedy Gie

"我坚持的 都值得坚持吗?
我所相信的 就是真的吗?
如果我敢追求 我就敢拥有吗?
而如果都算了 不要呢?"

(梁静茹 - 属于)

No comments: