Friday, July 17, 2009

Ladies Night

Its Thursday! Here comes CTS quiz....sigh....like shit la....
In Addition, Marketing project due, I've already printed the report last night nicely then i pass to Lily to do binding.

When we went to class....only we realize that we forgot to write one peer evaluation, I thought it was not part of the written report.
5 of us rush to the lab and try to type it quickly, which cost 15cents per page!
But Mr.Bill don't wanna accept cause we are 10 minutes late.
Lucky our report already handed in, yes...our 2/20 marks gone!
We are not going to give up and cry thou!
We promised ourselves that we will make sure our presentation is gonna be PERFECT!!!

I realize something today...which is, people who always have smile on their face don't mean that they are good and friendly,because the smile can always be evil and sarcastic!
So, be careful people.

Went to 1utama to meet up with Addie & Serina.
I reached earlier so i get to shop around but i didn't bought any new clothes....sad!
The 3 of us went to have dinner at Italiannies.
Why I'm rich to dine in Italiannies??
Cus its sort of like a farewell dinner for Ms.Serina and celebrate my birthday together??
Well, the main point is just having dinner together^^!
The food was Yummy^^!! Took loads of pictures too...(check out more in facebook if ure intrested)





Wanted to shop around,but by the time we finish dinner...its already 9pm...so just walk around.
I was very tired since i woke up at 5am to study CTS and had class whole day.
Attacked by insomnia again recently....please leave me alone, i need my beauty sleep!
ZzzZzzZzzZzz


PS:Another 6 Days XP

"Don't Let Someone Become A Priority In Your Life, When You Are Just An Option In Their Life..."

No comments: