Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy Sunday

I woke up at 5am, and I'm never awake that early on a Sunday.
Well,cuz i promised my youngest auntie that i will send her to Subang airport, she is going to Pulau Redang, so nice!!

It was drizzling when i drop her off and the rain gets heavier. I dunno the way back and i was relying on the signboards.Due to the rain and my poor eyesight,i missed the turn to sunway cable bridge. Then i turn into a signboard showing Kelana Jaya, I made a wrong choice...a wrong turn...
I went into sungei way and housing area....it was very dark and its raining....i got scared for the very first time for being lost in no where.Felt like crying...but i know that won't help.
Lucky i saw a mamak shop,then i went down to ask for directions...the Indian guy was very helpful and pointed me the directions...thanks!!
And thank god, I'm back on the federal highway and i can go home now T~T!!!
When i reach sunway toll, I'm happy that I'm near home soon...suddenly...right before i reach the toll booth...the smart tag was stuck ed in the drawer...OMG....i tried so hard to take it out...
Lucky its early in the morning and theres no car coming from behind.
Finally i got the tag out from the drawer....pssstttt....scared me!
Reach home and continue to sleep, of course!What else am i suppose to do on a early Sunday morning!Hahaz

Woke up around 11am, had my brunch and start to bake butter cupcakes.
Why am i baking? Because of the marketing assignment and my group decided to sell cupcakes.
Lily,Haley and Suying went for Leadership Camp. So i will be baking part of it and Eling will be baking part of it.
My Whole afternoon was used up just to bake the cakes...thanks mummy and my cousin sister who helped me out...thank you very much!!!^^
Tired!!


After cleaning n packing the kitchen, went to kepong (maternal grandma's house) to have dinner, which is a fix routine for my Sundays.


Went home around 9.30pm.
Packed my bag and placed the cupcakes nicely in paper bags so that i can bring to college easily tomorrow.^^
Hope that all of them can be sold out~~Wish me luck k...and support my cupcakes!!

Going to bed now, nite nite.

"It's how you deal with failure that determines how u achieve success."

No comments: