Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Butter Cuppy Cakes^^

Went to college, i speed again cuz i thought i was late for class. Have to park my car towards the end of the parking.
Carrying my heavy Nike babe on my back and 3 big bags of cuppy cakes in my hands. I hurried into class, I'm not late yet...lolz

Then i divided the cupcakes to my group members,Lily, Eling, Suying and Haley ~~
I even prepared coins to exchange with them so that they have small change when they sell the cupcakes. I'm so organized right??Lolz...siok sendiri again~~

I was happy when my classmates and college mates told me that the packing was so nice and the cake taste real good!!
Thanks everyone who supported our cupcakes k!!
All the hard work and tiring was worth it when everyone was happy with the yummy cake^^!!
And i really have to thank my mummy who helped me...thanks mummy!!Muackz!!

Went to MC D for break,thanks Cheryl cuz she help me to bought my meal before 3pm,cheaper!!hahaz...
BVoon, Aaron, Cj and Ding joined us at MC D....chatting and laughter really wind the clocks to turn faster....and 5pm...its time to go for BORING MALAYSIAN STUDIES class AGAIN!!
Sigh...what to do, i have no choice T~T

Had dinner with parents and Walter. Then me,mummy and walter went to Tesco to buy printer's ink and DURIAN!! Just can't stand it anymore, so i ask mummy to buy...kekeke

Took bath, pack my bag and i have to fold the PVC box to put the cupcakes for tomorrow.
My hand nearly patah,50 PVC box T~T...Thanks mummy, she helped me to place the cake into the box.
Can i say they are limited edition??Only 50 butter cupcakes left for sale tomorrow XD!!
And Eling will be baking Chocolate Muffins for Wednesday's sales.

I'm gonna die very soon, English research paper is due on Friday....
I'm far away from finish line!
Why I'm always procastinating...sigh...please wake me up!!!
Stress and lazy are no longer the excuse for you to use OK gie?????!!!!

*Wish* that the cupcakes can be all sold out tomorrow!!

"How could i survive when you say goodbye?
When you walked into my life, I tried to reach out for you just to be with you
My heart is breakin
Don’t Don’t Go Away
Baby, don’t you know, I miss you so."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's my cupcakessss T^T
learning cupcakes is in my things-to-learn list for my coming holidays..
how could u did it earlier than me... n without sending 1 to sunway for me...
how could u.... *go to a corner n emo*
lol... the packaging everything look really good n the cupcakes look nice also ^^ (im hungry..)

Mag-gie said...

hahaz nie....its the same recipe for the butter cakes,just that i pour them into cups!!! Not enough to sell also eh....I'll bake again during the holiday...*wink*