Friday, July 24, 2009

21st Birthday; Officially an Adult XP

I was sitting in front of my lappie at 12am,trying to finish up my assignments.
Its 12am,its 23rd july 2009.
I'm 21!!
Happy Birthday to Myself^^!!May All my Wishes come True^^
I was nervously asking myself,will others rmb to sms me?will they wish me??
Yes,i'm such an idiot....hahaz
I was not dissapointed because my phone make noise and says "knock knock knock...anybody there"(its my sms ringtone)...those who are close with me should know it!!
Smses are sent to me...Thanks everyone!!Facebook page were also fill with wishes...
And i also recieved calls from Pai Guat Wai & Uncle Nie^^!!*Hugs*
You all brighten me up and cheer me up!!
Thank you for everything^^!!

Unbelievable....I've made it through all the problems faced before and here i stand....still surviving!!
Congratulations to myself!

I actually had insomnia again.....
But nvm,its my birthday!!
Went to college,i have class whole day....without break from 9.30 til 5pm.
I'm very happy when many or i should say....most of my classmates or college mates wished me!
Thanks everyone for the wishes!!
Sms recieved from many friends....
Even my facebook went flooded....
Thousand & Millions of thanks to everyone who rmb my birthday^^!!

This is the day i've been counting down n waited for,as i said before....
23rd july might mean nth to you,but meant alot to me^^

Rush home after class,take bath and get ready to go out...
My family celebrated my birthday by treating me a SUPERB & WONDERFUL dinner at Serdang's 海天 Restaurant.
Thanks Mummy and my Family^^!!

In addition, I wanna thank mummy for the dinner!
I wanna thank Kahlay & John for the Earrings^^!!
Oh,And Cheryl 1 for the cow beanie bag hand phone stand^^
Also,ChuWen,for the birthday card and snickers^^
Jun Yan and Ayesha for the cutie small note^^
海天 Restaurant's 老板娘 for the birthday cake and Champange^^
And thanks in advance for the upcoming celebrations and presents^^!!!
Appreciate everything i have^^!!!

Let me show you some picz taken during my birthday dinner XD


Blueberry Chocolate Cake
Fried sotong with Salted Egg
Toufu With Mushrooms
Portugeese style fish
Salad & Butter Prawns
Chicken(i don't eat)

Crab Sharkfin soup
Birthday Noodles

PS: I Love My Family,I Always Do

"A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip."


2 comments:

YipChoonWai said...

Yeah...Became an adult already....Not a Dao Gek Mui anymore...Hahaha...

Mag-gie said...

Hahaz pai guat wai....its dao gei mui....not gek mui k!! XD
Yes!!I can do WHATEVER i wish ad XP