Sunday, August 2, 2009

Saturrrrday~~

I was supposed to send Walter to tuition at Kasturi,but cancled...
Parents went out to work and asked me not to send Walter.
Cause got protestion going on at town area....people got stucked in the jam for hours
And John Went Port Dickson with Kahlay....Jealous!!
I wanna go trip too nah...please???

So both of us ended up went out to tapau lunch...Nasi Kandar...lolz..
Mine is with Sotong and his is with Chicken.
Yummy~~~

My whole afternoon was spent....dunno doing what...slacking i guess??
Haven't even to my CTS presentation slides...
sigh...goh mag-gie...wanna die izzit
Chat with Camy in the afternoon....I wanna go Melaka wei!!
When i read Addie's blog, I cry again...
Because i miss Serina
Just by thinking dunno whens the next time i could see the exact her can makes my tears flows down....T~T
Please take very good care of yourself k?

Wait Mummy come back and then go dinner together...
We wanna eat yong tau fu...so dad suggested to try out in a new shop...
FUIYOR.....the shop is new and very very unsystematic....
Waited for very long cause they are lack of labours too...
Lucky the food was ok...if not...HMZ....really no more next time...lolz

Went home and was just about to do my CTS assignment....Danny Called....
"Gie,wan go makan mou??"...Near my house only....
Then i say ok la....since near my house...and....Its SATURDAY night marh...wakakaz
Many Excuses la...
Wanted to video call Serina...but she was busy....and when i went out...she only free....
Nvm...next day...make sure u show me around ur new room and house!!
Danny never eat whole day...wanna get scolded ad la...
You wanna learn pai guat wai??Dunnn lor u...
Oo just finish work...so they are just having dinner....

Danny with his "Mun Yee Mee"
Oo with her "Hokkien Mee"

I'm ad full wei!!
They ask me got wad nice food to eat....
I really don't know how to recommend....
Cause to me...if the food is ok....then its ok for me...
I don't know how to differentiate....lolz...
But I'm very picky at foods,I don't eat meat....pork,chicken,lamb...all nope...
I love fish...but even which kind of fish also I'm also choosy at ...
I eat KFC,Ham,Hot dogs,Luncheon Meat, Bacon...(processed meat)
I'm choosy and WEIRD!!XP

Oo wanted to copy movie...so they stayed a while in my house.
Pai guat wai called and says hes in Sibu....Fuiyor!!!
I wanna go also wei!!!!
You better ask ur captain when can u come back asap....
if not~~~~~if not~~~~~~
I'm gonna be very disappointed
Cause i really wanna go holiday....trip....vacation....
Please nah???Please????

ok la...i wanna sleep ad....its 1.23 am....
Nitez nitez

"I never needed you to be strong
I never needed you for pointin' out my wrongs
i never needed pain,i never needed strain.
My love for you was strong enough you should've known.
I never needed you for judgement
I never needed you to question what i spent
I never asked for help, I take care of myself, I don't know why you think you got a hold on me.
And it's a little in the conversations
There isn't anything that you can say.
And my eyes hurt, hands shiver, so look at me and listen to me because,

I don't want to
Stay another minute
I don't want you
To say a single word
Hush Hush, Hush Hush
There is no other way
I get the final say
Because
I don't want to
Do this any longer
I don't want you
There's nothing left to say
Hush Hush, Hush Hush
I've already spoken
Our love is broken
Baby Hush Hush"


(Pussycat Dolls-Hush Hush)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeeee gieee...
everyone can see how hungry m i ad...
supper time summore XD
ahhh its fun meeting up once in a while 8D

Mag-gie said...

hahaz...its ur dinner only....where got supper XP
lucky u stay near my house^^