Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Blues~~

Another busy Monday for me...
Even when i woke up also i got a very bad headache....
Why?What?Just woke up also got headache....sigh

I got Marketing quiz,CTS presentation and Malaysian Studies quiz today!
After today....I'm done with all the presentations...assignments and quizzes for this sem!!
Hooray!!
Yea...i know...i still have finals....
But i still feel much lighter now...like taking a heavy bag off my shoulder~~

CTS presentation.....nervous!!!Tongue tied again...paused and dunno wad crap I'm talking...
I really need to improve my speech and presentation skills...sigh

Went to pizza hut for lunch with Camy,Cheryl 1,Cj,Aaron,Bvoon and Ding.
Then we came out with all kinds of ideas of how to give answers for the malaysian studies quiz...lolz...
Happy working together~~~

Dinner with Walter..
Then when i reach home...the sky with the sunset scene was so beautiful....orange...blue and purple....
I ran in to my room to get my Sony Babe...
But when i rush out and ran near the lake....its getting darker and darker....
Finally in a blink of my eyes....orange,blue and purple sky turned grey and black...
I missed the chance to capture the beautiful scene...
Sigh....beautiful things really don't last forever...
Some moments,once you've missed it....you will never get to rewind and go back anymore.
So people....learn how to appreciate people around you,your family...your friends....your love ones....and also things around you....and things u own...
Love them...Take good care of them!
Be grateful that you're here,Alive!

Holiday countdown....9 more days^^



"累了 照惯例努力清醒着,
也照惯例想你了,
如果我变成回忆,
我还能珍惜什么?"




No comments: