Thursday, August 6, 2009

Last day of class for sem 2

I don't have classes on fri....so today is my last day XP
Finals start on saturday....scary...2 papers on the same day again
CTS and Advanced English..
Wish me Luck ppl!!
And all the best to everyone whos sitting for exam^^

Danie is going back to hometown tomorrow,so we planned to have dinner tgt.
He picked me up in the evening.
Went to Serdang and switch car with his sister..
Then went to fetch Oo and headed to Murni.
We were hungry at first....so 3 of us ordered 4 dishes(and nasi lemak,no pic)...and two 'huge' drinks.
But was super full...Danie have to finish up the "extra"..hahaz

Carbonara Spaghetti Mee RajaRoti Hawaii I Love You & Mango Blended Special

PS:I can't wait til the holidays

"I wanna run, run smash into you "


No comments: