Friday, August 28, 2009

2nd Week of Sem Break

Monday
Sleep-Eat-Online-Drama-Eat-Online-Sleep

Tuesday
Same as above

Wednesday
Ate McD with Pai Guat Wai for lunch
Went to disturb him at his house
Watch TVB drama~仁心解碼 A Great Way To Care(Story Related to Psychiatrist)
Wanna watch The Orphan but can't get ticket T~T
Dinner at his house
He still haven't finish wrapping my present
Hahaz...take your time....promise its nice can ad
Appreciate your time spent and hard work
Thanks in advance^^
Danie...faster come back wei....i wanna go out T~T

Waited for whole day but the results were not out yet!!
Sigh...nervous!!!
Its postponed to Friday.....
Wish i pass all the subs...
Especially Malaysian studies...=.=''

PS: If you can't get things done on time ....don't show us the dateline!!!!!Made us wait like fools

Thursday
Sleep-Eat-Online-Drama
But went out at night to have dinner with Addie
Went to her house and ask her to drive...I'm lazy
Had dinner at CaffeeHaus (near carrefour kepong)
Went back to her house and chit-chat....
Thanks for spending time with me and supporting me^^!!
And I miss Serina....Wish shes doing great over US

When i reach home,i went to fed my hamsters as usual...
And.....Blackie did not move and wake up as usual...
I try to shake it,still no response....
Blackie is gone....
After 2 years of having it.....its gone now...
R.I.P Blackie....you left whitey alone here now T~T

It reminds me of Tommy....the only pet dog my family have....
I cried non stop when Tommy left.....
And i told myself i won't keep any pets next time...
Because i can't stand the pain which they will leave me one day.
I wish they have gone to a better,happier place....They will be!!

Wai made us each a cute icon....found the thing from a web Roland provided

Gie
Wai with his thick lipsDanny(Just like him)

"When I get to Warwick Avenue
Please drop the past and be true
Don't think we're okay just because I'm here
You hurt me bad but I won't shed a tear

I'm leaving you for the last time baby
You think you're loving but you don't love me
I've been confused, out of my mind lately
You think you're loving but I want to be free
Baby, you've hurt me"


(Duffy-Warwick Avenue)


No comments: