Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Lunar Birthday 六月初十

On 23rd July,I asked myself...can i celebrate my birthday for one whole month??
Lolz...y??
Cuz i get presents....
I get wishes.....
I'm being treated nicely.....
summore got ppl treat me meals^^
But the most important one is.....I'm happy...
The time and laughter spent with my family and friends are very precious,which time cannot rewind them.

Went to CTS replacement class....why am i so hardworking to attend a replacement class on Fri evening??4 til 5.30 pm~~
Cus I'm going to Midvalley to meet up with my mummy after class.
Wait til she finish her job at 7pm....both of us went to Madam Kwan's for dinner...
Yummy Food and of course Expensive $$$



Curry Laksa Lai Fun

Nasi Lemak Rendang


Then we shop around for my present...
Yes! mummy owe me a birthday present...kekez
Went in to few jewelleries shop...
Then i saw the 'peace angel' (it was sooo small,unlike the one i saw and fell in love with from the newspaper)from Diamond and Platinum.
I like 'Love Angel' more but its out of stock...by the way...they are pendants....
Since i can't find any others which i like, we search around in other shops.
Finally, i found the "key" which attracts my heart.
How Much $$??
Its Priceless,money can't buy~~~
Because its the gift of love from mummy....lolz
Thankz Mummy!!!*HUGS*
What a happy day for me^^

Its Mine Now!!


"I Don't Dare To Dream Or Hope For Too Much, Because I'm Afraid Of Being Disappointed"

No comments: