Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rainy Day

It has been raining all day....
The weather is so cooling and relaxing...
I'm sure loads of ppl just wanna stay in bed and skip class or work.
I still went to class in the end....although i only have one class...
Yeah...i know...I'm a good student^^!
We get to watch another episode of Criminal Minds.
This episode is about a soldier who is suffering from PTSD(Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).

Although its raining....but the haze just stays there...
I can still smell the haze...
Its so weird...to smell something burning when its raining...
The air is suppose to be breezy and fresh!
Sigh...pathetic!

3 days till finals....7 days till my last paper and HOLIDAY!!
Pai guat wai says he cannot come back for holiday..
I was so sad...plus the weather....the gloomy mood attacked me!
I've wanted to go for trip since....long time ago...longing for months already!
It will be very disappointing if I need to stay at home for this holiday!
Then when i ask him...why can't he come back??Cause of the radio telephony test?
He says:See you next week....
Yip Choon Wai...Not funny k!!
You're gonna get it when i see you next week!

And finally....I can go trip this sem break!!
Penang,Kedah,Langkawi....Wait for me k??
WoooHOoooo!!!

My family??Let's go for our Melacca one day trip when everyone is free^^!!
Uncle and aunties...and my cousins!!
Long time we nvr go for Family trip ad...the previous time was last year...
Damai Laut,Pangkor...
Let's plan another family trip end of this year?Should we??

Danie is having his sem break ad...jealous!!
He's going back to hometown this fri...
So i ajak him to go Murni for dinner tomorrow with Oo^^!!
Ice blended honey dew,ice blended mango,"I love You",Cheese Naan,Spaghetti....Wah...Yummy!
Hahaz...
Murni is sort of a very famous mamak at SS2,should try it out when you have the chance...
Especially their "Special" dishes!!XD


"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."


No comments: