Monday, August 10, 2009

~4 Down,1 To Go~

One more paper left for finals of sem 2!Yesh!!!

I tried to sleep but i wasn't able to fall asleep again @.@''
So i am now awake for more than 30 hours??
I was very nervous today cuz i got 2 papers
Psychology and Malaysian Studies...
I want a distinction for Psy ....and MS??I just hope for a pass....
Pray Harder "/..
I don't wanna fail stupid MS and retake again....waste time...waste money
Okok....be optimistic...I'm gonna pass my MS!!

One more marketing paper on thurs....woohooo!!!
Let me do the countdown again....
Wai coming back tmr,
3 days til my last paper and holiday
7 days til the holiday trip to PENANG-SP-LANGKAWI
7 days til i see danie.

Addie,Bying,Xyin,Yvonne,Yloong,WChean....
I find u guys yamcha when I'm back from my trips k?
Of course i didn't forget you all^^

10th august....its also the 2nd anniversary of my family shifted to this 'new' house...
Happy 2 years anniversary to my dearest family^^!!*hugs*

PS:We had dinner together at home tonight and where were you??
Would you even bother to call us and ask what are we having for dinner or inform us you're not coming back for dinner??

"All this time I was wasting hoping you would come around
I’ve been giving out chances every time and all you do is let me down
And its taking me this long but baby I figured you out
And you think it will be fine again but not this time around
You don’t have to call anymore
I won’t pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don’t want to hurt anymore
And you can tell me that you’re sorry
But I won’t believe you baby like I did before
You’re not sorry no more, no more"

Taylor Swift - You're Not Sorry



No comments: