Friday, August 28, 2009

It's Just Not My Day

Friday....the day which results will be releasing....
I'm very very nervous and scared

I failed my Malaysian Studies.....
Sigh...i felt very very down.....I really hate LAN Subs!!!
And i was so 'lucky'....to get such lecturer like her to teach MS....GRRRRRRR
Don't let me see you again!!!!
I know i'm stupid....i'm very disappointed with myself and sorry mum.....need to waste another RM300
(Thanks to ppl who comforted me,especially the two guys who even wrote it in their blogs...now whole world also know i failed ms ad....)

Lucky i passed all the main subjects....phew
And I've decided to take Introduction to tourism and hospitality,Accounts and Statistic next sem...

Its 3pm and everyone was busy sitting in front of the pc or lappie to choose the slots for new semester...
And my timetable.....i really......no comment...sigh
I have class everyday this sem...
Thursday and Friday only 1 class....and i have to purposely go to college....
Why they can't have extra groups so that our timetable won't clash here n there??
Sigh....what if people who are a bit late...then they don't get to study what they want or some ppl can't even get any slots at all....
Then whats the advantage to be flexible then??
我认命....still have to accept my timetable....sigh T~T

Went out to Yam Cha with Bee Ying and Chiang Lian at our usual spot...
Al-Safa Mamak at Bandar Sri Damansara
Only 3 of us out of 7 ppl from this gang...others are busy tonight
Chiang Lian bought me a belated birthday present from Yellowstone...Thanks
He was busy telling us stories and experience he had in Yellowstone...
I'm sooooo jealous of him....
The place was so nice with very very nice scenery...
He's going to UK next month to further his studies....
Gonna miss him!
All the best!!
Bee Ying was sooo tired that she hardly talk.....take good care of urself!!!

So many people around me are going overseas to further their studies...
How fortunate and lucky they are!!
And i have to finish my 3 years degree here in Malaysia...
I *wish* by the time i reach year 3....my parents could afford to send me out!!
Hahaz....I'll wait n hope for the good news k mummy!!

Although I'm sad,upset and down.....
But i should be grateful with what i have....and i will appreciate!!
Thanks to my family and friends who are always by my side and supported me all along ^^


"I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song is my sorry

And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me"

(Everytime-Britney Spears)


No comments: