Thursday, August 13, 2009

Finally~Hi my dear holiday^^

Its the last paper of my finals for sem 2...marketing!!
Woke up ealier and study for finale....
Prepared myself and went to college...
Treat myself MC D for lunch before exam...lolz...

2 til 4pm...and finally....I'm done with all the exams for this sem...
Here comes my dear holiday!!

Went back to Kepong,
Cus Mummy is coming back from Genting and her friend stays at kepong...
But I went to find Wai to eat Tong Shui 1st at 记得吃....
Long time never eat ad lu....
He told me he gained 1kg in just 1 day...lolz...since you so skinny...its a good news then.
And Thanks for the treat^^!!


蜜瓜涝花生糊加汤圆

When we just started to hang out 3 or 4 years ago, this is the place where 3 of us hang out the most...
Danny will stayover at Wai's house and I haven't shift to Puchong yet,
I'm still staying at Kepong that time.
We will yam cha at this tong shui stall and i have to go home by 12am...cinderella....
Sometimes even have supper together first then only eat Tong Shui...Yummy Nasi Lemak and Wan Tan Mee^^!!Lolz....thats the memories and time flies by so quickly....

Welcome home Mummy.
Went back home with mum then tapau dinner...
Accompany her to see her client...
Tired @.@

PS:4 days till my holiday trips start^^!!
(Danie,wait for us k....don't finish the new york cheese cake har!)

"Celebrate The Happiness That Friends And Family Are Always Giving,Make Everyday A Holiday And Celebrate Just Living"




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sikit sikit dah habis nii XD
cepat mali makan

Mag-gie said...

fuiyor...so late havent sleep ha u....must build ur strong immune system wei....
Yor....Keep some for us la wei!!!