Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Breaking the daily routine

It's tuesday but i don't have to go to class at 8am...
Cus its finals,no classes ad la...
And since my next paper is on Thursday....
I can take a small little break.

Mum is going genting for meeting today til Thursday.
Send her to ampang park to follow her friend's car.
Then i decided to go Sunway Pyramid....and....
I spent alot today...
Mum's gonna kill me when shes back...

Fetch Walter from school and went home to eat lunch.
Took a short nap then prepare to go out.
Went to pick up Wai and went to his house for dinner.
Welcome back^^
Got free mealS to eat soon XP

Sighya.....one more paper to go....if not i can go shopping,movie,makan,relax,holiday,play,enjoy,watch drama and do whatever i like ad...
I'll wait.....2 more days then i will finish exam!!


(Splurge!Wait til have the chance to wear it,party anyone??)
(50% discount)

PS:Wai,the pink T-shirt look familiar to you??

"我目送沿海的日落
紧抱一个醉生梦死的枕头
游不出回忆 却学不会放手
怎么走"


No comments: