Friday, April 30, 2010

Holiday-Day 1

I bumped out of bed at 10.30a.m although i slept at 4.30a.m.
Theres no "dragged" needed this time
Thanks to Danny's sms saying that he reached hometown ad
Hahaz...no la...I woke up willingly and energetically!!
And silly me....i should have followed Danny back to SP and Penang then I'll get my trips wert

I was supposed to hang out with Camellia today
But she got rashes and went back to Melacca
Then i was wondering if Serina would be free for lunch...since shes flying back to US on Sat
But she says shes not feeling well and prefer to rest at home
Finally i text-ed Bying....where are you...free to go shopping??
Shes going pavillion and watching movies with her college mates
I told her I'm lazy to go...
But...but ....but
Since its my holiday....i should not be lazy...
So i told her...alright...I'll find you for dinner

While waiting for the clock to ticks til 4pm
Was "skype-ing" with Pai Guat Wai for hours
I also did not realise how many hours passed by ad
Faster come back la...
I know you wish to and miss us Soooooooo Much too rite??

Went to Pavillion
While waiting Bying to finish her movies til 6.30p.m
I went to shopped around
Indulged myself ice-cream...its 99% fat free and of course its $$$$
And here are the items i spent my money on
I get to buy back my favorite black bow headband from DIVA
It was still available in Pavillion *Happy*

Sneakers from Cotton On

Had our dinner at "Ding Tai Fung"
Again????For me...hahaz had it that day before the SEED fashion show









Bying....faster finish your exam larh...so that we can hang out again
Danny....faster come back larh....so that we can hang out again
Wai.....faster come back larh.....so that we can hang out again
Really hope you all can accompany me for my holidayz
I'll wait^^

Watched My sister's keeper the other day
Saw the novel in Danny's room...
Read the starting of the story
Attracted by the story
Gie: Nie...she really duwanna save her elder sis's life??
Nie:*Nodded his head*
Gie: Harrrrrrrrr.......how could she?????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
Then the sis died in the end??
Nie: *Nodded his head*Yealo...very sad

So i bug Suying to copy the movie for me
Thanks Suying for copying the movies for me
When i was watching....
I was busy wiping my tears and sneezing
OMG....nearly flooded my table with tears
Hahaz...okok...i over exclaimed
But it was a really very good movie
Very sad and touching
You could really feel the pain exist in the story
(Only if ure really concentrating and involved)
So...should i buy the novel now??
I think i will*wink*


"Life Is Not Measured By The Number Of Breaths We Take, But By The Moments That Take Our Breath Away."


No comments: