Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bying's Belated Birthday Dinner

Everyone was busy
The birthday girl was busy
College and uni life is really hectic
So it delayed to a week after her bday

Went to Daorae Kepong for dinner
I should say the food are niceeee
I love the side dishes XD





Overjoyed Bying

Seow Ling and Cyndee


Yvonne and Xiao Yin
Yeow Loong and Wei Chean
Bday Girl



Didn't took much pictures
Don't blame me....Cause Mummy took baby Sony to Korea...
Baby Sony...you're so lucky...been to so many countries and I'm stucked here in Malaysia!!!
And I've already remind bday girl to charge her DSLR...
When i fetch her....she daringly told me she forgot...so her battery died
Since its your "bday"....I nvr scold u
LOLZ
And so...my very first digital camera Olympus have to work tonight..
With flash...the contrast doesn't look so good
Without flash....the image will be shaky n blurry
Thats why i want a DSLR badly!!!

"Sending birthday blessings filled with love and peace and joy wishing sweetest things happen right before your eyes"

No comments: