Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Photoshoot

I've promised that I'll post some of the pics from the previous studio photo-shoot
Danny's final photography assignment
Which i went to be "Kepohci"

Photographer: Danny Kho
Model: Georgiana
Outfits: Jonathan Liang

Kepohci 1: Yip Choon Wai
Kepohci 2: Yip Choon Hong
Kepohci 3: Goh Mag-gie
Kepohci 4: Yun Teng(Gerorgi's Bf)

I'll just let the photos do the talking


Danny's Fuji Instax Mini 7S White
I *dream* of owning one too
(maybe someone will be willing to buy me 1 for my bday this year??kekez)

















The handsome photographer
The gorgeous model
I love this pair of black with the touch of pink heels by Jonathan Liang!!
Can't get my feet off the heels XP



Photos above are by: Mag-gie Goh

“The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.”


No comments: