Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Beloved Mummy is The Greatest

I'm sure everyone will say...no...my mum is the greatest...
To me...my mummy is the greatest
She had provided me what I've owned,used,spent,bought,ate,play,everything for almost 22 years
Shes the one who dragged me up when i failed
Shes the one who supported me to continue my studies
Telling me failing once doesn't mean the end of the world
Shes the one who supported all the financial when we were faced with financial crisis
Shes the strongest women i respect
Shes the one who will love me for who i am
And i will love you forever^^
This post is to wish her Happy Birthday Mummy
You're really the greatest in my heart
Stay healthy,wealthy,happy,pretty and lucky always^^
May all your wishes come true!!

The pictures taken during her latest trip to Korea







This was taken at Cameron Highlands during year 2006


These family portraits were taken during my 2008's birthday
China

CNY
Last but not least...I love you Mummy^^

"Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together."


No comments: