Sunday, April 18, 2010

To Pilot Yip Choon Wai

How did you feel when you get the surprise..??
Touched??Happy??Numb??
Hope its great over there^^
Its your birthday...but couldn't celebrate tgt...saddddddddd
I wanted to go along with Danny to surprise you..
But i couldn't...
Because its also my Mummy's bday...and I've a presentation on Monday
At least you get to see Danny already^^
However,I'm still grateful that i can see and chat with you through internet and video-calling
I *wish* that we can make it to trips
Hopefully can see you soon...

I'll dedicate this post to you...
Happy Birthday Dear Pai Guat Wai
Wish you best of luck,graduate asap,fly safe always,stay handsome,happy and healthy always
May All Your Wishes Come True^^


Genting 2006
I look....terrible

And for 2007





Then 2008




Followed by 2009

And here comes 2010

PS:Please don't faint when you guys saw funny faces of previous years

Once again...Happy Birthday Wai
Miss you


2 comments:

YipChoonWai said...

Thanks for the entry and making it happened to send Danny to BTU.
They didn't told me anything about Danny is coming, so they brought me to the Penthouse on the top floor of the hotel with some friends,saying that wanna show the friends the night view of BTU, thn suddenly they switch off all the light once I've step out to the balcony and started singing bdy song, when i turned around, I saw a guy was holding a bdy cake.
So I thought they ask a worker of the hotel to send the cake up to the top floor.
But once i see clearly....OMG OMG....That is Danny....
That is really really unexpected.....Thanks everyone..

Mag-gie said...

Great that you had a surprised party^^
I wish i was there
I wanna go too...but i couldn't...
But I'm sure you had a great birthday
Happy Birthday!!