Friday, April 30, 2010

Lets Get The Party Started

Hoolala
Its Thursday~~~~~
ok...let me scream alil
Last paper of this sem
And *drumrolls*...Please welcome my dear holiday
I love you very very much!!!
Please roll out the party
Please let the shopping spree begin
and of course
Please Kickstart the Movie Marathon!!!
But....I still wish for trips...anyone wanna bring me anywhere??

So...lets not talk about exams...uni....assignments...lab reports....presentation for at least two weeks k??
As planned earlier
I went to Sunway Pyramid with Danny
Thanks to the rain and traffic jam
I left HELP at 6.30 but i reach Sunway at 8pm
Dinner at Sushi Zanmai(nearly fainted due to hunger while queuing up for the long line)
hahaz...okok..i over exaggerated
Then we went to watch Iron Man 2!!!!
Its premiere today??
(Frankly...i nvr watch the 1st movie
hahaz...so i went home and watch the 1st movie...slept at 4.30a.m.
Thats the freedom of holiday rite??)
But after watching the 2nd one...I told myself...i never knew iron man can be so cool!!!
People who loves technology, transformers and robots should lovvvvve this movie

The last time i was crazy bout premiere was....
Spiderman 3..
I booked the tickets like a week ahead and begging my friends to go with me
Finally Wai and Danny went with me
The movie was at 1am...so it ends at 3am...
Then we went for supper or its already breakfast i suppose
Thats the record of me going home at 5 in the morning at the age of.....19??
Kids...don't copy such examples k!!

Thanks Danny for the souvenir from Hong Kong
Its a Minnie mouse candy filled in a can


Pretty!!
I've always love Disney throughout my whole life
especially Tweety which is also under that huge company

Aaron and Jacob....congrats...Degree Finally^^
Jacob...best of luck with the scholarships..
Hope you'll get it!!

"I gotta feeling, that tonights gonna be a good night^^"


2 comments:

YipChoonWai said...

It was nearly 8am by the time we reached home la.....

Mag-gie said...

Cannot be...its still dark out there!!
Btw....its been such a long time v nvr hang out til really late ad