Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Wish

I wish that the weekend wouldn't have ended so soon
Especially last weekend
I spent days filled with laughter and fun
Which I've haven't experienced for some time.

On Friday
Today is the day where i handed in all the lab reports of this sem
I waved goodbye to all the assignments leaving them all behind while i say hello to shopping
Meanwhile...Finals are chasing me from another direction...*hide*
At least a big bunch of burden off my shoulders for this very particular moment!!

Went to 1u with Wai to hunt for Danny's Bday present
Danny....your present is really very very very hard to get ok
Afraid that what we chose doesn't fit your aestheticism level
But finally we were still able to get him stuffs...something which will be useful to him^^
Went for dinner at Sushi Zanmai
Just won't get bored of Japanese food

On Saturday
1st of all
Happy Birthday Dear Uncle Danny Kho!!!
May All Your Wishes Come True
And Good Lucks Be With You Always^^


Genting 2006....look at how ridiculous I was back then!!!This picture was taken during 2007 while celebrating his bday




And 3 of the above were taken during his bday 2008
This was taken on his 21st bday 2009

Attacked by Insomnia...
Too excited that we're gonna be celebrating Danny's bday
lolz
Woke up early in the raining morning
Dragged myself to college to attend the compulsory colloquium =.=
Headed to Wai's hse after that
Went to Macy with his family
The dudes had fun playing "hide and seek" at the curtain's shelves area(built up like a maze)
Went for dinner after that
Celebrate Danny's bday
Sorry....didn't bought you any cake this year
Headed home and its present discovering time XD
I hope you enjoyed your bday and love the presents this year
Let all the past begone and welcome the new year ahead^^
I'm sure you're gonna be fine Nie^^

Bday boy DannyMirror image imitating failed

Mirror Image imitation almost succeeded

Zara's Wallet from Wai
Greenie Aqua Pix From Wai
Reebook's Lappie Bag from Me

And these are 2010^^

On Sunday
Went for photo shooting at a studio
Thanks Hong for driving all of us around
Danny's photography final project
Pictures will be updated after he handed in his assignments..
Please be patient XD

On Monday
Went to Ikea
Treated Danny and Wai their "Bday Meals"
Wai's going back Bintulu the next day..
So... treat him earlier

Wanna know how yummy ikea's food can be?
Look at the facial expression below XD

Danny
Gie
Wai & Danny
Then we went to watch It's complicated
Its a funny and touching movie
(I cried....shhhhhhh)

Went for dinner with Wai's family...celebrating he and his twin bro's birthday earlier
Thanks Aunty and Uncle for the treat

I don't have to tear myself into 2 parts this year
Why??
Because Wai's Bday falls on the same day with my Mummy's 18th April
Passed to him the present i bought for him as well
Hope you really like it

Smena 8M





On Tuesday
Heres where i will be dragged back to reality
Where the fun ride will be paused
As Wai is going back Bintulu..
Nvm...finish your flyings and come back as a graduate soon k
And Danny will be having his holidays soon...he'll be going back to his hometown on Saturday
As for me....Its time for me to settle down n prepare for my finals before i jump to my holidayz :(
Send Wai to LCCT and Buhbye...see you after....dunno whens the next time (hes going to kill me when he sees this)

Raining heavily and the "vision cacated" me drove carefully and send Danny back to sunway before i go home.

Gosh...I'm gonna miss all the laughter and silly jokes we made and had :(

I wanna show you guys my new toys XD
Please welcome them~~ *applause*


Introducing
Smena 8m
Nick name: Xiao 8


Aqua Pix Orange
A.K.A Orangy
Aqua Pix Purple
A.K.A Purplish



Now i will need films and nice spots to take photographs


"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. "


4 comments:

YipChoonWai said...

I miss home and you guys so much.
Thanks for spending times with me when I am back to KL.
Without you guys, my life will not be so meaningful.
Miss the time that Danny and I used to stay in MU. At least, we can spend times together...you always come over to over9.

Mag-gie said...

Its my pleasure to be your companion.I enjoy laughing...telling silly jokes...making up our own stories.Laughter wouldn't be so complete without you T~T
Well...we can just swap MU to your house or my house.
The place doesn't really matter
But spending moments together matters.
Miss you!

YipChoonWai said...

True...The last time I went to over9 the was about a year ago?
I don't remember how long it was, just know that I miss the moment we used to cook in you kitchen in the middle of the night and chit chatting while waiting for the mee.
Do it again when I'm back to KL again.

Mag-gie said...

Yea...its been around 13 mths since you last came to over9...
You've said u wanted to come previously when you came back...but you nvr came also :(
That was really fun...and as usual...you're the one who need to finish all the leftovers XD
Also...Chatting and laughing before we sleep..
arhh...miss it so much!!