Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Date With Mummy

It was my PSY 111 paper...
The most challenging paper out of 4 subs for this sem
Mummy offers to send me to Uni
Means I don't have to worry looking for a parking..taking shutter bus
And yeah....I'm done with this paper
Psy 113 shud be more relaxed
I suppose
hahaz

Mum picked me up and went to Bangsar Shopping Complex/Center??
Cus we were hungry and its peak hours on the road
Went for Chili's for dinner




It's been such a long time since i shopped or dine with Mummy alone
Because shes always busy with business
Whenever shes free...I'm not
Whenever I'm free...Shes not
To have dinner with her on Weekdays...its a very rare chance
Thanks Mummy for the treat thou^^

Went to shop for groceries a cold storage after dinner
Bought some walnut pie from "goong"
The pie was Yummy!!
Pastry was something like egg tart.....
And the fillings are some walnut and dunno wads that?not sure
Guess they are more famous for the mochi??

Looking forward for more shopping and dinners^^


“People look at you and me to see what they are supposed to be. And, if we don't disappoint them, maybe, just maybe, they won't disappoint us.”


No comments: