Thursday, November 5, 2009

Overwhelmed By Fashion Shows

I attended the M-IFW 10 rising stars session at Pavillion,11.30 a.m
Waited for sooooo long and eventually we started to get bored~~
The show was great
Jonathan Liang, good luck with the competition^^
(Love the black and pink heels)

So many designers and so many models
18 different series of design by 18 designers...
Top Models
Ai Tominaga
America Next Top Model Cycle 8 winner - Jaslene Gonzalez
As stated above,I'm really overwhelmed by fashion shows today XD


Nerdy

Jaslene Gonzalez


Ai Tominaga









After the show, went to Midvalley with Oo

Had our dinner at Murni,SS2.....
Didn't get to eat my favourite cheese naan...awwww

Thanks Danny for driving me around and bringing me to the show^^

I wish i have an DSLR....Then the pictures will sure to be Gorgeous
Too bad...i don't have 1...

"夜深了我怎麽办 寂寞了谁在身旁,心情变得好复杂 想他 念他 恨他;没有你 心放空了 寂寞好了"
(寂寞,好了 - 蔡旻佑)


No comments: