Friday, November 27, 2009

FREE

First of all...
Happy Birthday Cheryl Leong...May All Ur Wishes Come True^^

Ordered Domino's pizza online like i previously did...
After waiting for around 30 mins...
My siblings and cousin bro start complaining....why haven't reach de....why so slow de....
I have no choice but to call and ask....

Their online ordering system was jammed up with errors...
To compensate my time for waiting...
They gave me my orders FREE
So i get 2 large Pizza FREE

I should say....lucky??
Thanks to the system error and....Thanks Dominos...
They are really very....Satisfaction guarantee...I Like!!

Aloha Chicken Double Decker Cheese
Seafood Classic Hand Tossed

Soft Toys of the post

~The Tweety Family~

The largest one is from langkawi
John bought it for me when he went langkawi 6 or 7 years ago
And yes!My comforter is also Tweeties...
This is from a funfair when i'm little
This baby tweety is actually not mine
It belongs to my cousin sister..
But she says just let it stay with me XD
Mummy bought this from Hatyai
Erm....When i'm standard 5 if i'm not mistaken
Angel Tweety was given by Wai

Errrr......yes....i like tweety......hahaz
Please welcome my tweeties...

“Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.”


No comments: