Wednesday, November 25, 2009

???

I sat in-front of my lappie...
Staring blankly on the screen...
I dunno what title i should put for this post

I pinned up my fringe to class this week...
And classmates says i look nicer...fresher...
lolz....do i look that gloomy always??
But i still prefer to have short fringe...just that i don't have the time to go cut my hair



So.....nicer with fringe or pin up??
Or both also.......ugly?????...hahahaz


I went to IKEA after class to meet up with Danny
He wanted to buy some stuffs from there
Had lunch at IKEA...
I had Salmon and Danny had Spaghetti and Meatballs....I stole french fries from him XP
Since i have IKEA card....so we got 2 cups of free flow Coffee^^
(Pai Guat Wai scolded us "busuk"...always go makan makan makan while hes away~Lolz....when you come back then go eat with u nah....dun be mad marh)
Went to Padini Concept Store in Ikano power centre...
Danny grabbed a pair of flip-flops...
Then Danny went back to rush his assignments

I later meet up with my primary school best friend,Chee Lin...
Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk...
lolz...
I finally get to pass her belated birthday present to her!
Mango Body Butter from Body Shop,hope you like it^^
Happy to see you today...
Miss You So MUCH!!!

Watch MULAN on Disney channel while having my dinner...
I watched many many times before....
Just won't get bored of it...XP
Insane??Who in the world will get bored with what they like or in favor of?
Right?

PS:NEW MOON.....Can't Wait!!!!

Bear of the post

See the deer infront of my white bear(already introduced to you all in previous post)?? Yes...its a deer!!!
My elder bro's gf Kah Lay gave it to me on 2007' Christmas
.
It just reminds me of Tazmania...
Don't they have the resemblance??

Thanks for the gift^^



"It takes a long time to grow an old friend."


No comments: