Sunday, November 1, 2009

Not so "Halloween"

Saturrrday~~~
Went to Pavillion with Danny,Oo and Shi Han
For what??
Shopping of course!!
Finally i made it to Pavillion XD
Danny bought clothes to wear on Thursday's M-IFA
I bought Acne cream and lip balm from Kiehl's
Went into a new shop,Cotton On...
Grabbed few Tops,which is kinda cheap^^

Went to Ampang and had our Dinner at a Korean Restaurant
The food are very YUMMY!!!
Seriously very nice!!!
Full,satisfied and worth it!!
Plus the service was quite good...
They will BBQ for us (on our table itself)
Just gotta pick what and which pieces of food u wanna eat^^





















2nd round
Went to Delicious near Jalan Ampang
I love the environment and design of the restaurant!!
I will definitely go again!
Very relaxing and romantic^^~~
Had dessert only,cause we were already full rmb??
hahaz















3rd round
Asia cafe @ Subang (opposite Inti College)
Ordered two big jugs of fruit juice,fried baby sotong and "maggi mee with telur mata kerbau"

I wonder how can we ate so much within the short period of time.....its just a evening out!
Erk erm....I'm so broke...lolz

Although I'm tired
But i really enjoyed myself very much^^
Thanks for the companion~~
Thank Nie for fetching me^^
Happy Halloween!

To my blog viewers, Thanks for visiting and supporting me^^

WARNING: Wai,when you see this post...please DO NOT lick ur lappie's screen or drool!!
Lets go tgt again when u're back end of the year^^
Counting down,another 1 and half months i guess??Study HARD

Miss you


"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. "


No comments: