Friday, November 27, 2009

New Moon

This is the day i waited for....a year i guess??
Thursday,26th November
Yes...its the 1st day release of Twilight saga: New Moon
I've been busy booking tickets....asking friends to go with me since last week!
At first everyone was busy and i thought i can't get to watch it on the very 1st day.
But finally....I've made it...

Had dinner with Bying at sushi zanmai 1u...
Movie is at 9.30 pm...
Meet up with Weichean and his "vet" friends...
8 of us....
Pity 2 of the guys...they have to sit at the very 1st row..
I've tried my best...but tickets are all sold out...sowee~~~

I'm a fan of Twilight...
And of course i will say the movie is nice~~
I've read all 4 books...
of course...they can't put in every details from the book into that movie
So....might be disappointing when stories are as detailed in the book

Jacob changed a lot...
Into a muscular and well built man
Much better with the new short hair
Edward is still so HAWT
The pale and good looking vampire XD
Which team i side??
I'm gonna stick with Team Edward Definitely!!

What about you??
Do you prefer Hot or Cold??


Can't wait til the 3rd one...Eclipse....June 2010

This twilight thing might be crap to some ppl...
And there are many ppl who are against this whole twilight or new moon craziness
I don't care.....
When you like something....or someone...
Its your own choice....your own favor...
Theres no special reason

To the fans....just support
To those who don't like it....just ignore it

Different people love different things....so theres nth to be argue of

"You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
(Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 23, p.510)

No comments: