Monday, November 23, 2009

Lazy

I'm lazy to update my blog....
And i realize the post are getting lesser and lesser....

Went to watch 2012 with Xyin,Yvonne,yloong,Wei Chean and Chean's friend...Timothy and Yuan Feng from UPM on Friday night.
Went to the same old place where we yam cha...the same old mamak at bandar sri damansara after the movie.Bying came and joined us.
3am only went home....long time nvr go out until so late ad..

A lot of thoughts came through my mind while i was watching the movie...
What if the doomsday really happen and what will i do??
I guess i will tell the person i love how much i love them.

I personally think 2012 is a very good movie to remind homo sapiens..
There is something call The END of the world,
If we do not protect the earth,save the environment,start recycling....
Then its very sad to say,we WON'T have a future.
Global warming and damaging the environment will kill us all one fine day.....

Did u do ur part to safe the environment??
Better start loving the earth more...

Attended a relative's wedding dinner at Klang on Saturday
Spent time with my beloved family
Everyone dressed so nicely ^^(usually everyone will be only wearing casuals)
I love spending time with my family
I enjoy the jokes,laughter and quality time spent with all of them
Uncles,Aunts,Cousins,of course my parents and bros are included~~

The dishes are not bad...some are quite special
Coolest one should be the "Sauna Beer Prawns"
The waiter and waitress will bring the pot to the table,with raw prawns...
Then they will pour the beer and raw prawns into the pot...
White steams was produced....
After finish eating the prawns....we were curious,whats underneath the pot...
And the answer is.......Charcoal....
Lolz...well....the prawns taste good^^



"Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realize we cannot eat money. "



No comments: