Friday, September 25, 2009

Time Spent Together

I got complaints that why i did not update my blog??
Sorry~~~I was very busy the previous week that i went out almost everyday
I'm very sure that my eye bags are pretty serious now @@

Theres so much to share,but i don't know where to start from
Let me just tell you what i did or went to

Tuesday 22/9/09

Last day of raya holiday for me
Went to midvalley with Wai Danie and Oo
MV was super crowded and its quite irritating to shop in such condition
Wanted to have dinner at Murni but Murni tak da buka
Search around for food in SS2
Finally decided to have our dinner at Nyonya
Waited for very long as theres many people
There food were nice but for the otak-otak...i prefer the one in 太平郎








Wanted to eat ice-kacang near Oo's hostel after dinner.....
By the time we reach....the stall already packing up ad
No ice-kacang lu T~T

Wednesday 23/9/09

Went to Sunway Pyramid
Had my lunch at Pasta De Gohan
Yummy~~~~




Wanted to eat waffle at first....but the shop beside Pasta De Gohan was very PriceY and theres no customer in that shop!
Find Oo to eat Ice-Kacang in the evening...really very yummy
The ice are very very smooth
We were supposed to go back Wai's hse for dinner...
But for some reasons....i went home and cook maggi mee T~T

Thursday 24/9/09

I got 1 class only~~~stats
Went home and sleep......have been going out every night...
Not enough sleep
Went to Cineleisure to watch The Ugly Truth
A very nice romance movie
Very funny
Warning....Restricted for above 18
Had dinner at Wai's hse
We were planning to have a nice meal for dinner on Sat nite since Wai and Andy going back Bintulu soon
Japanese buffet?Korean Buffet?BBQ??Steamboat???Western Food????????

Friday 25/9/09

Gah~~~~replacement replacement replacement
Had classes til 4.30 pm
TIRED!!!!
However i still went out after that...hahahaz
When its time for classes....i complain that I'm tired...
But when it comes to Going out and Hanging out
I'm Always Energetic!!
Mummy is gonna kill me soon....lolz
Sunway Pyramid was jammed up because its the celebration of Arthur's Day
Black Eyed Peas were performing
I didn't go...no money...no tickets
I wanted to buy the novel "The Host" but i don't have popular card with me...got 20% off for members
Camellia recommended the book to me and she says....Its MUCH nicer than Twilight saga
How can i resist not to read it then?
Waited Danie to finish his class
Had Bak Kut Teh for dinner opposite Sunway
I don't eat pork...but i drink Bak Kut Teh Soup
My family always laugh me for that
I like to eat the "taufu bok" and "yao zha guai" with the bak kut teh soup
Kekez...I'm Weird...I know

"Never shall i forget the days i spent with you .
Continue to be my friend,
as you will always find me yours."


2 comments:

YipChoonWai said...

I really miss the times we all spent together...Not because of the foods..Bacause of the laughter we had....

Mag-gie said...

Agree.....Sigh......T~T

But no matter what....we'll support each other...
Suffer now and we shall enjoy later when ure back^^