Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm Back

I'm back after a week...
I fell sick on sat....and my weekend was spend sleeping in the bed
Din get to go gai gai with at Midvalley...sob sob

Even til Monday and Tuesday I missed classes cause I'm still sick...
Thank God by Tuesday I'm feeling much better^^
Why am i so prone to fall sick??
So weak....so useless
Thanks to people who cared so much for me!!(you know I'm talking about who^^)

So many people around me leaving Malaysia to study overseas....
All the best to you guys...
I wish i can go too.....*wish*wish*

Went to watch Gamer at Cathay Cineplex on Wednesday with Danie,Wai and Seng
Only the battle part is cool.....others.....nahhh~~~~
Had our dinner at Kenny Rogers before the movie...
Have to finish our meal between 30 mins and before 7pm...
Because the tables are all being booked by customers...its puasa month....so....you know~~~
Pity them also....how can they stand to not eat and still have to work n perform as usual....
Looking so tired and hungry...
Sometimes half day i don't eat also i wanna faint ad...
Imagine...they have to fast for one whole day....

PS:Happy Birthday to my big bro John!!May All Ur Wishes Come True^^!!

"Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin' to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you
My Life Would Suck Without You"



No comments: