Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bored Bored Bored

Here i am...sitting in college's computer lab
The connections are so slow and the computers are so lousy =.="

Why am i here?
I got moral studies from 9.30am til 11.am...
Had subway with camy and she went for class
As for me?My next class is at 3.30pm til 6.30pm...
I got around 4 and half hours break today
Gosh...What am i gonna do now?Another 2 hours to go...

Its 2nd week of sem 3....and i'm still bored
I want Holidays
I Miss my trips T~T
I want to watch movies
I want to go shopping
I want to sleep until i wake up naturally and not awaken by alarm clock
I want to eat cheese naan
I want to go out
I want to go trips
I want i want i want....

But I know i can't....sigh~~~~~

~Edit~
Went to Murni with Zhuang Xi,Cynthia(Zhuang Xi's Cousin Sis),Danny and Wai at night.
Finally I get to eat CHEESE NAAN!!


"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone."


No comments: