Sunday, September 20, 2009

Long Weekend~~

Thursday

Dragged myself to wake up and go for the 8am class....and its only 8 til 9.30 am...
@.@

Went to sunway pyramid in the afternoon with Wai...waited Danny to finish his gym session.
I've bought Lee Hom's Music-ManConcert DVD!!!
Then headed back to Wai's house...his piloting mates from Bintulu came to KL for holiday.
Had dinner at his house.
Yam Cha at Murni after that~~~Cheese Naan~~~

Friday

Same old routine...dragging myself to wake up just to go for 1 class....8 til 9.30 am again
Gah~~~Thank God here comes the long weekend....
A lil break for me^^!!
Went home and straight away went to bed to catch some sleep after class.
Then went to 1u with Wai,Danie and Andy Lee(Wai's Friend)
Had lunch at Sushi Zanmai....super FULL
Walk around while waiting another gang of the friends to arrive...
Cuz the other gang went to putrajaya earlier that day.
Watch G-Force,the guinea pigs are super cute!!!Its a movie for a good laugh
I miss my hamsters T~T

Had dinner at TGI-Fridays
While i was browsing through the Menu....i glance around the restaurant....
Then i saw familiar faces...
My secondary classmates were at the next table....Yeow Loong and Wei Chean were there too
They were celebrating Ying Ying's Birthday.
Me Wai & Danie shared 2 dishses...
Jack Daniel's Chicken and Salmon Pasta.....And i was very full

Some people think shes very cool and great...
Oh c'mon!!! You think you look great??
You think u can survive long with such attitude??
I don't Think So!!
"I wonder how pretentious can you be~With all the fake smiles and fake acts?!~"

I did something very embarrassing after dinner..
I wanted to go washroom...
And I accidentally stepped into the Gents!!!
Lucky i didn't went in....just the doorsteps...
Arhhh~~~BLUR me
You guys.....don't laugh at me already!!

Went back to Wai's house after that...
Aunty brought back some food
Eat again!!!And chat in the dining
Bye guys from Bintulu....see you guys next time
Send Danie back after that....
Hes going back hometown tomorrow morning and heading to Thailand!!!

I wanna go trips arh....
My passport is still BRAND NEW neh~~~

Saturday

First of all,Happy birthday Walter Goh
Its raya holiday and younger bro's birthday
Having party at home today.
Western Food for dinner...
Was busy preparing and of course to have fun!!
Cousins all staying overnight at my house..
Super tired after that...

Sunday

Family Day


"Hello world
Hope you're listening
Forgive me if I`m young
For speaking out of turn
There`s someone I`ve been missing
I think that they could be
The better half of me
Everything i can`t be
Is everything you should be
And that`s why i need you here"
(Come Home - One Republic)


No comments: