Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back To Reality

Bye my dear holiday~
Being dragged back to reality,here comes sem 3...
Time passes by really fast....
I've survived through sem 2...the most stressful sem of foundation year...
Really don't have enough holiday yet....I'm still in holiday mood...argghhh...
Save Me Please!!

Its the 2nd day of sem 3....i only got 1 class on Thursday and Friday...
8am til 9.30am....Good?Bad?
Depends....i can go home early but petrol and time wasted just to go for 1 class...
Nvm....More Free time than Sem 2....I finally have lunch breaks this sem...
Went to makan with Camy,Lily,Cj and Aaron
Pity them...have to wait for hours for the next class...
But I'll be the same on Tuesday...i have 4 and half hours break...@.@
What am i gonna do??

Cj is busy complaining that he can't catch up with the science subjects
Come on....i'm sure u can do it...just pay 200% of concentration in class!!
Aaron on the other hand is also complaining he dislike marketing and business...
He had 4 and half hours break today....pity...same to Camy....
Aaron.....marketing is really not that scary!!!Cus the lecturer marks our papers differently....
If we gave related examples or answers....he will give us marks...
Not like other subs.....100% must be the accurate answers!
And the assignment part....just make it like an opportunity to earn a lil $....
My group earned RM 105 last sem...each of us got RM21!!
Good luck juniors who are in sem 2!!
Even i survived through sem 2...I'm sure u all can do it...way better than i am^^

PS:Get Well Soon Grandma!

"Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye

I want you to know that it doesn't matter
Where we take this road someone's gotta go
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on so I'm already gone

Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you'll find another
That doesn't always make you want to cry"

(Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson)


No comments: