Thursday, September 10, 2009

Movie Night

Wednesday

Brought grandma to see doctor at a clinic near my house
Shes been coughing..
Get well soon Grandma
Waited for around 2 hours
I was very tired and sleepy
I'm.....Very.....Tired

Went to Cineleisure to watch The Orphan
It is a very very very very successful horror film!!
A must watch for people who love horror movies.
A very unexpected story line...
I was Terrified and Scared by Esther.....Shes not a Little GIRL~



Walked very quickly in Ikea for 1 round
Bought wrapping papers
Went to eat dinner at Kota Damansara
'Mun Yee Mee" and "Cantonese Style Yee Mee"

Rush my Statistics homework before i went to bed.
Wasn't able to sleep well after watching the movie
Gahh....I'm such a coward!
I just can't take the image off my mind...that how cruel she was
Its freaking me out....
Do i really have the courage to continue with Psychology...
Dealing with mentally ill patients....
Will i be able to be brave to face them?
Will i have a strong self-control so that i wont go Psycho too??
I'm Unsure :(

Thursday

I looked and acted like a zombie...
I'm tired and just don't feel comfortable...
Whats wrong with me?
I tried to sleep after i went home after class...
It took me few hours until i finally fall asleep in the afternoon although i was very tired
I need a break....a holiday....
Sigh...
What could i ask for more?

Went to IOI mall in the evening
Shopped in DAISO...everything is RM5
Some items are so worth it....so cheap
Theres another branch at The Curve and Sungei Wang
I bought 6 items....Control Gie...CONTROL~~~~

Had dinner at 太平郎 located opposite IOI mall....

Need to do Account's tutorial....garhhhh.......Blur....HELP~~~
Things are always not EASY
Things are Never Easy
I shall work harder

PS: I need to go shopping
I need to buy toner,mask,facial cleanser,contact lens solutions and the list goes on and on~
I wanna go PAVILLION!!!

“Expect people to be better than they are; it helps them to become better. But don't be disappointed when they are not; it helps them to keep trying.”


2 comments:

Phoebe Lee Hilary said...

OMG, u watched orphan? how was it? It seems interesting to me in trailer, I wanted to watch it SO MUCH!!!

Mag-gie said...

go and watch it...its very nice!!!
the last day is on 14th i think^^