Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bye Bye Pai Guat Wai

Time passes by real quick....in fact...Time FLIES
2 months passed by and its time for you to go back Bintulu
At least you or i should say we all enjoyed the holiday XP

Langkawi trip seems just like only yesterday to me...
But its almost a month since we came back from the trips

I guess we will have to bear with it....its reality
We have own routes and responsibilities to be fulfilled

Danie and me sent Wai and Andy to the airport
Had McD for lunch after checking in
Pity lo....Bintulu don't have McD
If I'm rich....I'm gonna get a franchise of McD....for sure money will come rushing towards me
Hahaz....only If

Counting down for another 3 months til we see you again
Lets save money...so that we can fulfill our undone thoughts
Genting,Melacca and the list goes on XD

Take good care of urself
Make sure you eat...(although the foods are awful)
But for the sake of ur health and body

Bear with it....you're graduating soon.....much sooner than us

Miss you
Danie Kho:Rmb to go makan dinner with me!!!

“The most beautiful discovery best friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.”


2 comments:

YipChoonWai said...

Not feeling well the 2nd day since I'm back.
The temperature is super high it is 35 degree celsius n super hazy.
Feel like vomiting and sleepy T.T
I want to go back to KL...HELP~~~

Mag-gie said...

Wish you were here T~T
Miss you larh~~~~~

Make sure ure fit as fiddle always...don't make us worry!!!MUST be in good condition k!!!
3 mths....should i say its very fast....or its very long when v are counting down?