Thursday, May 27, 2010

Story from the past

I have problems falling asleep almost every night
Something must be really wrong with me
Sometimes i can be really very tired but i still couldn't fall asleep
Sigh

In the mean time..
My toe is getting worse...it's swollen now after 2 weeks!!Thanks to the aunty who stepped on my foot!!!sigh


On Tuesday
Went to Wai's house after class


Waited for Danny then we went to 1u
Watched Shrek 4...forever after in 3D
Sorry my "college groupie"
(They asked me to go Midvalley on Wednesday and watch tgt...but i couldn't...ffk again...sorry!!!)
I love the morale of the whole Shrek 4...
People really don't realize what they have or how lucky they are
Not until when everything was taken away from them
Til then they realize how important those things were to them
Especially family and friends
You might be lucky that you still have a chance to safe the situation
But not every-time you can get back what you've lost
They will be gone forever
Appreciate everything you have now
There might be complaints and irritating moments...
But...Family and your true friends stay forever
They are the one who will back you up and love you no matter what

Went for dinner at Sushi Zanmai
Hahaz...no pictures of food taken cuz i went there many many times
But there are some interesting pictures to show u guys thou







I'm NOT gonna post mine because I'm not as photogenic and rapid enough to switch facial expression as them!!!
PS: They allowed me to upload the pics to FB....if not i wouldn't dare to show you all here
I don't wanna die yet
Hahaz

On Wednesday
Went to Setapak with Wai because we need to restock some films..
(found a better place to buy films next time...cheaper and nearer,located a Mutiara Jalan Ipoh)

Its been such a long time since i went to that place
That place gave me loads of College experiences
Miss those times when we have all sorts or plan and activities
And all of a sudden i thought
Its so near to drive from Kepong to TARC
Compared to now i have to drive from Puchong to HELP
We usually have 8am classes during A levels...
And the greatness of us....we were always the last to walk into the lecture hall
Blame Pai Guat Wai lor...always mimi momo...hahahaz
Get to hang out alot at Danny's place
Nice condo and swimming pool
Well...Those were the days
And...i actually miss them alotsssss

Things i do when i don't have to drive:
Sleep
Picture moments
Switching radio stations constantly
Skipping songs repeatedly
Staring out the window hoping theres a nice scenery
RELAX

I love driving but not traffic jam
I will ask others to drive whenever i can(I'm a lazy bum)
Because driving to college everyday is bored enough
Almost 2 hours of traveling everyday if theres a class

Thanks Danny for tapau-ing lunch for us
We then headed down to petaling streets to collect Wai's camera that he sent for repair
Bought lou poh biscuit for my granny...her favorite biscuit^^
Then.....ate tong shui at Kepong Baru "Gei Tak Sik"

Had dinner with Wai's secondary mates at Desa Park City,Kay's......(forgot the name)
The first thing they said after knowing I'm studying psychology was:
Psssttt....i must be-careful with my speech
I get that every-time when people ask me what am i studying
Hahaz..
I'm really not that scary
And i'm not a scanner and i'm not pro
I can't read minds
Relaxxx k
Nice knowing you guys








Wai is going to Surabaya with his family
Enjoy your trip Yip family^^

My blog is kinda boring huh
Like a kid telling story
Don't you think so??

"All of us have moments in our childhood where we come alive for the first time. And we go back to those moments and think, This is when I became myself. "


No comments: