Monday, May 3, 2010

Holiday - Day 4

Went to shop for TV with my family yesterday
After surveying, searching, comparing for months..
Finally we're getting a new 46inch Samsung LCD TV
And parents will buy me an DSLR
Why all of a sudden they agree??Having good mood maybe
I hope they won't break their promise
Cus I've wanted one long time ago....hoping, wishing and wanting to get a DSLR so much

So, our long awaited TV finally arrived
You know whats the first thing me and Walter did?
Quick!!Get the external hard-disc from upstairs...
The "mini cinema" files of Goh Family
I insisted we should watch Transformers 2
Then we can watch the Optimus Prime and Bumble-bee Transforming clearly
Hahaz
It was crazy....i dunno how many times I've watched Transformers 1 & 2
Who says girls don't like robot, actions and racing?
I'm the odd one maybe
I grew up playing toy cars,racing games...especially need for speed series, legos
Why so boyish??
Because i grew up with my bro and cousin bro..
I'm the only girl in the big family during my childhood
I run around in fields playing footballs, basketballs, badminton, cycling...
Never knew i can be so "sakai" last time.
On the other hand...i love barbie dolls, soft toys and bears..
I have loads of them

When i was in kindergarten...Mum sent me to ballet classes
Why did i stop?
I have long hair when younger
But due to going primary 1...the school don't allow keeping long hair
I don't know what my mum was thinking that time...
My super long hair was chopped to Boy cut!!!
hahaz...mummy....why cannot cut shoulder length mushroom hair de meh??
I cried!!!!I refuse to go for english tuition...i refuse to go ballet classes anymore
I was too young to remember how long i threw tantrums for
Those were the days...

Its only the 1st Monday of my holiday
I'm already bored
HELP
I'm gonna complain sien sien sien sien again and again
My partners in crime all not free
Bying is having exam
Danny and Pai Guat Wai is not in KL
Mr. Pai Guat says hes coming back...already bought air tickets
But he refuses to tell me the date
Grrrrrr.....
You better make sure its before my holiday ends!
I hope you guys will be able to accompany me Soon!!!!!!


All Out Of Love
"I'm lying alone with my head on the phone
Thinking of you till it hurts
I know you hurt too but what else can we do
Tormented and torn apart
I wish I could carry your smile in my heart
For times when my life seems so low
It would make me believe what tomorrow can bring
When today doesn't really know, doesn't really know
I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right, believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong
I want you to come back and carry me home
Away from these long, lonely nights
I'm reaching for you, are you feeling it too?
Does the feeling seem oh, so right?
And what would you say if I called on you now?
And said that I can't hold on?
There's no easy way, it gets harder each day
Please love me or I'll be gone, I'll be gone
Ooh, what are you thinking of
What are you thinking of
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong, so wrong"
(Olivia Ong)


No comments: