Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rainy Morning

Its raining out there
So nice to sleep during a raining morning
But why am i awake??

Hahaz
Since i have nth much to do on this raining morning
Lets blog

On Thursday
Went to 8am class as usualMorning sunshine^^
1st class was PSY 106 Quantitative Methods
The lecturer gave us our 1st quiz at 8am...1st thing...1st class
I stared blankly at her...i was thinking ...OMG....
And throughout the whole class
She talks very fast...almost on par with the bullet train
Her english was very good and i can tell shes a very clever person..almost a genius i guess?
But she has some weird habits..
I was terrified by her!!!

Went to Hoi Tin for dinner with Parents and Walter
Why we always eat there??
Cus the boss is my mum's client and friend
So they always have business stuffs to discuss
And me and my siblings will always tag along

金瓜豆腐
白斩鸡
梅菜雪鱼*Thumbs Up*
豆腐羹
咸蛋金瓜

And on Friday
PSY 106 class was from 3pm til 6pm
What an unlikely time to have class
Lecturer was better today
At least she smiled and joke a lil
But she still lecture with the speed of bullet train
Theres one scene which she said "Do you all know how to convert decimals points to percentage"
In less than 2 seconds kind of speed!!!
Try....i bet you couldn't(with proper pronunciation)
When she finish that sentence...all of us went like ...HARRRRRR
Hahaz...she have to repeat herself slowly

Went to Midvalley after class
Cus i don't wanna go home....
I'll be stucked in the jam for hours...no point
So my target would be....get a new skin for my Baby I
Its quite "pity" to eat dinner alone
After walking to both Machines shop in the Gardens and Midvalley and some stalls
I ended up going to the one in Midvalley
Why i did not buy from the Machines in the Gardens...
No one bother to ask what do i want...
I even look around so that theres someone i could ask for help...
But they r like...*ignore*
Fine...its ok if u don't wanna earn my money
I'm not trying to be sarcastic...
This i what i bought...
Rm149
Divide by 5...one will cost less than RM30
Which color should i use??
(I'm sharing with my elder bro and his gf)
I saw from some stalls selling the covers...but cheapest already above RM50
Anyone know where to get cheap and nice skins??

Went off to Kepong cus the gang said wanna go yam cha
But when i was on the way...
Yvonne cannot make it...
And Beeying says shes too tired
Yloong was busy...exam is near
Chean is with his other friends
So i ended up finding Xiao Yin
Chat for a while then i went home

Mr. Yip...when are you gonna find me?

"It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving."


1 comment:

Phoebe Lee Hilary said...

Hey i saw the y'day in Ikano. its like 15-20 for an iPhone cover only. Somemore got many pattern and choices. :D