Thursday, May 13, 2010

Meeting Up With Chee Lin

Shes one of my primary school best friends...
Been in the same class since Standard 4...
Its been 12 years!!!lolz...getting old huh
We actually belonged to different "groups" during primary school
The friendship between us only grew stronger during secondary school
Although we went to different secondary school
Its weird....we just click together very well

I hardly get to meet up with her
Cus shes busy with work and i'm busy with studies
Since its my holiday...we planned a day out
Finally we get to meet up n go shopping^^

Went to midvalley
Had lunch at Sushi Zanmai
Then Shopping!!!!
Happy moments always passes by very quickly
We shall meet up again soon
Take care my dear friend
I had a great day



----------------------------------------------------------
Borderline of happy and upset

After dinner....finally i get to gather both my Mum and John to go buy Iphone with me
Went to Sunway Pyramid's Digi store
Due to I'm a sub line under my Mum's main line...i cannot buy iphone directly
I have to switch to main line
And.....I have to wait for 3 THREE MONTHS only i will be entitled to buy the iphone plan
Another choice would be...sign up straight by taking up a new tel num...
NO WAY!!!My number is super nice and easy to rmb!
I went from super excited XD to super moody :( after hearing the bad news
I tought i could go home holding an iphone
Disappointing
I hate your stupid rules n regulations.....
Tell me why those who switch from prepaid to postpaid can buy directly?
Tell me why those who switch from other tel operators company can buy directly?
Tell me why sub line switching to main line have to wait for 3 LONG MONTHS????
Buying iphone will you will at least tie me for 2 years wert....not that your customer can run away after buying the phone......


All i can do is wait........
Down down down down

*Addition*

Watched Robinhood with Danny, Roland and Pei Ning last night
Its premiere night *grinsss*
Not bad
Those who love war scenes and fighting should love it
I think there will be a 2nd movie

The funny thing i found was
Me and my siblings name appeared as 3 of the characters in the movie
John,Maggie and Walter


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya..i had a great day too ~
really enjoy going out with u =)