Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Panic!

I was happily tidying my study table
While arranging the folder which contains all my important documents
Soon to realize that...
My SPM cert and Birth cert is MISSING IN ACTION!!!!!!

I panicked
I almost cried!!!
I've never felt so worried and blanked for a very super duper long time
I done double check n triple check everywhere which all the important documents should be kept
I've never once in my life lost such important documents!!!

Really dunno where they went ad
Sigh
Please don't play hide and seek
Was it bad today for me to tidy my table??

Later i went on9 to check what should i do
Lucky both are replaceable...
Just that i have to go Putrajaya and sorry Mummy......
I know i will cause problems since i misplaced them
I REALLY CANNOT RECALL WHERE ARE THEY
And its impossible!!
I've always keep all the important documents in that folder!!!

Sigh
Thats reality....face it
They're gone

“Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.”


No comments: