Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Out Of A Blue Moon, Miracles Do Occurs

A lil recap of wad i did the few days before i started sem 2
My parents get a free room each from Genting cus its their birthdays
So we went up hill on Friday eveningI love "cold"
Was so crowded....waited 1 and a half hours just to check in
Had our dinner at Hainan's Kopitiam









Then later at night Me, Walter and Carol went to hang out in Starbucks
On9+Cold and fresh air+favorite ice blended frappuccino=rejoice^^







The next day's lunch was even nicer
We get to go "be a star" karaoke at Genting Hotel for 2 hours of free karaoke session and free lunch per pax
The k room was quite big with 2 LCD TV...awesome...
But the songs aren't the latest
All of sang til surrender







The 2 scoops ice-cream which cost RM5 each!!!

Went to hang out at Starbucks again before rolling down hill






Its grandma's birthday
Happy Birthday Grandma^^
Celebrated with her and headed out for dinner together












Then on Sunday
Dragged my family to Pavillion
Because the Digi Center over there opens on Sunday also
Manage to switched from sub to main line
Guess what....I can buy the iPhone when my line is activated which is around 1 or 2 working days!!
And the girl from Sunway gave me wrong information....that i have to wait for 3 months after switching to main line then only i will be entitled to the iPhone's package
Made me emo for few days =.=

Yeap, my dream really came true
I finally get to change a new handphone
And i never thought i could really get one at this moment!!
Excited!!
-----------------------------------------

I waited patiently for 24hrs for my line to come alive again
Back to classes
Its nice to see my group-mates again

My line came back alive in the afternoon
So went to Pavillion again with my parents
Finally finally finally
I got my iPhone 3Gs 32GB in White!!!!
Thanks Mummy and Daddy!!!!!!

As promised...i told them i will treat them dinner
So we went to "Ding Tai Fung"
Thanks a lot

I thought i wouldn't get to change a new hp at the moment
But suddenly....i got a new iPhone!!!
Wishes sometimes could really come true
Maybe my birthday present arrived early this year
A big fat present this year~~~~
Grateful and happy!!!
Welcome to Gie's gadget Baby I^^



"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. "


No comments: